FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN SAVE UP TO R600 PER MONTH ON MEDICAL AID AND HEALTH INSURANCE BY COMPARING MULTIPLE MEDICAL AID & HOSPITAL INSURANCE QUOTES
Consider combining medical aid with hospital or medical insurance as medical aids do not usually cover the full cost of medical procedures or hospital expenses which puts you at risk of large unexpected expenses! Hospital insurance info included at the bottom of the page.
Get affordable comprehensive coverage no matter your specific requirements and budget limitations. We can help anybody!
Select an affordable monthly premium that suits your individual needs while still maintaining the level of medical aid or hospital plan cover required by you and your family.
We will assist you in understanding what each medical aid scheme and hospital insurance plan has to offer and to identify which medical aid offers the best cover for chronic conditions and your specific needs.
You make the final choice and we will assist you with the full process of application all the way up to the activation of the health insurance plans, Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Contact us now using the form above! An accredited consultant will contact you right away and ask you a few simple questions to begin the process.
“Hospital Cover supplemented my income and helped pay my day to day medical expenses throughout my hospitalization.It put my mind at ease knowing my family and I were financially protected during these hard times.”
“The process was quick and easy and I was very impressed with the advice and saving I received. I'm now getting cash back monthly”
What are your medical aid and hospital plan options? Find the combination right for you!
Traditional Medical Aid Plans
These Cover most of your medical expenses and include benefits for hospital, daily expenses and chronic medications. This type of plan is recommended for those who want comprehensive cover, but do not want a savings benefit included in the cover.
Comprehensive Medical Aid Schemes
Unlike the above plan, this option does have a savings component and also covers almost every other medical expense as well. Recommended for individuals or a family who wants comprehensive cover for every possible risk.
Hospital plans cost considerably less than comprehensive medical aid plans. A basic hospital plan is recommended for healthy active families. If you take responsibility for your own health and know that prevention is better than cure, it will work for you.
We recommend adding the below two low cost items to your over health insurance portfolio for maximum health coverage and risk reduction
More benefits from our recommended medical aid
- Unlimited Network GP visits paid fully from Risk Portion
- Child rates for financially dependent children up to 27 years
- Upgrades to higher options any time of the year within 30 days of diagnosis of a dread disease or life changing event
- Post-hospitalisation treatment for up to 30 days
- FREE trauma counselling for practical and emotional support
- 7 days of paid for take-home medication
- Cover for monthly prescriptions for female contraception
- Baby Programme and 24-Hour Fedhealth Nurseline
- Comprehensive managed care programmes: AIDS, AsthmaCare, DiabeticCare, CardioCare & Oncolog
Recommended hospital insurance
Covers you for in-hospital treatment only with a payment of up to R5000 per day in hospital, paid directly to you to use in any way or for any expense you prefer. This is a health insurance plan and complements a medical aid.
Can be used to cover other costs unrelated to medical expenses, such as loss of income or other unrelated expenses as a result of your hospital stay.
Additionally hospital insurance includes the following benefits that are not offered by medical aids.
- Accidental death benefit from R200,000 to R500,000
- Accidental disability benefit from R200,000 to R500,000
- Dread disease benefit up to R250,000 on higher options
- Cash back benefit – 6 - 12 premiums after every 60 premiums paid