Compare Medical Aid & Hospital Insurance From as Low as R110pm
By comparing multiple quotes of not only medical aid but also hospital insurance or medical insurance, you ensure you find the solution thats perfect for you in cost and benefits!
- Review up to 4 medical aid options and up to 3 hospital/medical insurance options
- Affordable options no matter your budget or requirements with hospital insurance starting from R110, medical insurance starting from R500pm and medical aid starting from R1200pm
- Receive wellness, travel & leisure discounts for staying healthy with medical aid
- Hospital includes maternity, dread disease and accidental death benefits
- No medical examinations or face to face meeting required for hospital insurance
- Get thousands per day in hospital from as little as R110 PM with hospital insurance
Recommended: Add legal cover quotes
Unexpected legal issues can happen to anybody and result in financial disaster if not adequately prepared for. Mark on our form if interested in a free quote for affordable legal cover from only R130pm along with your other quotes
Get affordable comprehensive coverage no matter your specific requirements and budget limitations. We can help anybody!
Select an affordable monthly premium that suits your individual needs while still maintaining the level of medical aid or hospital plan cover required by you and your family.
We will assist you in understanding what each medical aid scheme and hospital insurance plan has to offer and to identify which medical aid offers the best cover for chronic conditions and your specific needs.
You make the final choice and we will assist you with the full process of application all the way up to the activation of the health insurance plans, Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Contact us now using the form above! An accredited consultant will contact you right away and ask you a few simple questions to begin the process.
“Hospital Cover supplemented my income and helped pay my day to day medical expenses throughout my hospitalization.It put my mind at ease knowing my family and I were financially protected during these hard times.”
“The process was quick and easy and I was very impressed with the advice and saving I received. I'm now getting cash back monthly”
What are your medical aid and hospital plan options? Find the combination right for you!
Traditional Medical Aid Plans (R1200pm)
These Cover most of your medical expenses and include benefits for hospital, daily expenses and chronic medications. This type of plan is recommended for those who want comprehensive cover, but do not want a savings benefit included in the cover.
Comprehensive Medical Aid Schemes (R2000pm)
Unlike the above plan, this option does have a savings component and also covers almost every other medical expense as well. Recommended for individuals or a family who wants comprehensive cover for every possible risk.
Hospital insurance (R110pm) costs considerably less than comprehensive medical aid plans. A basic hospital insurance plan is recommended for healthy active families. If you take responsibility for your own health and know that prevention is better than cure, it will work for you.
Medical insurance (R500pm) is similar to hospital insurance, however it covers more including some day 2 day medical and costs a little more each month. A good compromise between medical aid and hospital insurance
A little more info on our medical insurance options...
Medical Insurance Benefits - Est R500pm
Medical insurance provides medical insurance cover inc hospital, day to day med costs, unlimited GP visits and more from only R240pm to start as is an effective compromise between expensive medical aid and the most affordable hospital insurance option.
Additionally Medical aid is not allowed to include Personal Accident disability unlike medical insurance providers
- Potentially save up to R600pm over traditional medical aid which is far less affordable
- From R240 for day 2 day cover to R592 for comprehensive
- Hospital illness cover for up to 21 days in hospital
- Hospital cover includes maternity, dread disease, disability, emergency, accidents, death & HIV benefits
- Medical Insurance can include Personal Accident, disability, loss of limbs cover, inability to work, salary protection.
Hospital Insurance Benefits - From R110pm
Covers you for in-hospital treatment only with a payment of up to R5000 per day in hospital, paid directly to you to use in any way or for any expense you prefer. This is a health insurance plan and complements a medical aid.
Can be used to cover other costs unrelated to medical expenses, such as loss of income or other unrelated expenses as a result of your hospital stay.
Additionally hospital insurance includes the following benefits that are not offered by medical aids.
- Accidental death benefit from R200,000 to R500,000
- Accidental disability benefit from R200,000 to R500,000
- Dread disease benefit up to R250,000 on higher options
- Cash back benefit – 6 - 12 premiums after every 60 premiums paid